- After treatment you will notice clothing, beds, blankets, sofa cushions, etc. are not the way you left them. We must move these items to get even heat distribution.
- The temperatures may be elevated upon your return and a cool-down period will be needed. Opening windows or running the air conditioning unit will aid in the cooling down process.
- You may see dead bed bugs. Please do a thorough vacuum of the entire premises.
- Weekly, visual inspections of all items that were previously infested is strongly recommended. Please capture, document, and report any live bed bug sightings.
- Consider your daily habits and places you visit. As we may not ever know how bed bugs were originally introduced into your home, they could come from a place you frequently visit. This includes workplaces, babysitters, friends, or family homes. If the infestation of bed bugs originally came from one of these locations, your residence can easily be re-infested following the heat treatment.