• Anyone can get bed bugs. Bed bugs are not attracted
to dirty living conditions, but may be harder to eliminate
in cluttered spaces.
• Seek help immediately if you find or suspect the presence
of bed bugs.
• Sealing cracks and small holes will help to reduce hiding
places and prevent bed bugs from crawling between
• Cooperate with your neighbors, landlord and pest
management provider. It takes a group effort to get rid
of bed bugs effectively.
• Do not use pesticide bombs or foggers to control pests.
They can make conditions worse.
*Source: Cambridge Bed Bug Booklet (2013)